Thanks to everyone who participated in our Mid-Year Briefing for Supporters! We were delighted to share updates with you and talk about more ways you can get involved in our work.
Here’s a video of the briefing:
And here are just a few ways you can continue to work with us to build a new economy for all New Yorkers—rooted in racial and gender justice, neighborhood equity, cooperation, and ecological sustainability. Please reach out with any questions or to set up a one-on-one conversation with our team about ways to deepen your support.
- Please make a tax-deductible contribution today! Please consider becoming a monthly sustainer to support our fight for economic justice all year long—and get some great swag from us!
- Encourage your friends and family to donate. Share Ten Reasons to Support New Economy Project.
- Excited about a specific area of our work? Please feel free to direct your contribution to a specific campaign.
Join the Action
- Come join us at rallies and press events! Look out for Action Alerts by email and on Twitter to stay plugged in and receive updates on rallies and other actions.
- Call your NY Senator and Assembly Member, and ask them to support the NYS Public Banking Act and the Tenant Opportunity to Purchase Act.
Host an Event
- Invite us to speak to your organization’s members and staff about joining coalitions. And we always welcome the opportunity to do workshops with groups!
- Hold a virtual house party to introduce your friends and networks to our organization and movement!
Thank you for your support. We cannot do this work without you!