New Economy Project’s podcast, Let’s Be Real, introduces you to the people, places, and organizations at the forefront of the movement for justice in NYC. Interviews with organizers on the ground will let you know what’s happening across the five boroughs, and how you can get involved. The podcast is hosted by our very own Juleon Robinson. Follow us on iTunes or Soundcloud, and keep an eye on this page for new episodes.
- Episode 6: We’re Fed Up!, featuring Shawn Sebastian, Director of the Fed Up! Campaign
- Double Your Money: Support our DACA Fund Today!
- Episode 5: A Vision for Financial Justice in New York, featuring NYS Assemblymember Yuh-Line Niou
- Episode 4: #DefendDACA Video-Podcast, featuring Walter Barrientos, Make the Road organizer and longtime leader in the immigrant rights movement
- Episode 3: “Who Knows Better Than the People Who Live There?”, featuring Mychal Johnson, co-founder and leader of South Bronx Unite
- Episode 2: Neighborhood Organizing for Community Control, featuring Nova Lucero and Renzo Moyano, member/organizers from Northern Manhattan is Not For Sale
- Rally Roundup: Exxon, Trump, BP, Shell; NYC, Give ’em Hell!
- Episode 1: How Frontline Communities Power the Environmental Justice Movement, featuring Eddie Bautista, executive director of the NYC Environmental Justice Alliance
- Promo: An Introduction to Let’s Be Real