New Economy Project seeks an energetic Office Manager to join our team.
The Office Manager plays a vital role at New Economy Project. Primary responsibilities include:
- General office duties, e.g.: answering telephones; processing accounts receivable and payable; responding to inquiries; processing mail; and managing supplies
- Tracking activities for website, database, and calendar
- Interfacing with IT consultants
- Helping prepare for meetings, trainings and other events
- Supporting outreach and fundraising
Experience & Qualifications
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience working as an office manager or the equivalent
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work/study experience
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- A demonstrated commitment to social and economic justice
Fundraising experience is a plus.
New Economy Project offers an excellent benefits package and competitive salaries, commensurate with experience.
New Economy Project is committed to a diverse workplace, and to providing staff with ongoing professional development opportunities. People of color, women, people with disabilities, and LGBT candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Deadline to apply: December 16, 2016. Please submit resume and cover letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please enter “Office Manager position” in subject line.